About Dynamics 365 Chris
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365?
Microsoft Dynamics in a nutshell
Microsoft Dynamics 365 brings together Microsoft’s existing Dynamics CRM and ERP products and adds powerful new capabilities around field service and financial management to create a single, fully integrated, highly configurable cloud service. Microsoft Dynamics 365 supports marketing, sales, customer service, operations, mobile and field service business functions out of the box, with strong integration with Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint and Power BI for a seamless user experience.
High speed of deployment with unrivalled flexibility & agility
Infuses big data and advanced analytics guiding users to optimal outcomes
Improved productivity, customer service and business performance
In built intelligence with out-of-the-box visualisations
Potential for significant cost savings
Close integration of all business systems with a Common Data Model
Transforms data and insights into action
What’s in Dynamics 365?
Customer ServiceMarketingOperationsFinanceField ServiceSalesProject Service Automation
Dynamics 365 for Customer Service Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service empowers your contact centre staff to provide customers with a seamless end-to-end service.
• Empower contact centre teams with a single, unified experience to deliver amazing customer service from their desktop or mobile device
• Deep analytics and advanced visualizations enable organisations to improve service metrics, earn loyalty and increase brand advocacy
• Provide personalized self-service options that provide customers with consistent, up-to-date answers
• Create a community experience for peer-to-peer support and allow direct interaction with the right people within your organisation
Dynamics 365 for Marketing Dynamics 365 for Marketing enables you to unify sales and marketing functions and bring your marketing content, data, and processes together with Dynamics 365 and Adobe Marketing Cloud. You can:
• Create a 360-degree view of customers across sales and marketing, providing a new understanding of the customer journey.
• Create better customer experiences, with a more proactive approach to sales and marketing to anticipate customer needs, uncover insights, and personalise communications across all touchpoints
• Drive your business forward by aligning sales and marketing activities to extract more customer value
• Support your digital transformation strategy with the experience and innovation of Microsoft and Adobe
Dynamics 365 for Operations Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations enables you to redesign, build and implement business processes, fast
• Retail: Give your salespeople the product and customer information they need to provide immediate, personalised service—across social media, mobile sites, stores, and other retail touch points
• Manufacturing: Get visibility across connected distribution, customer service, sales, and marketing systems so you can innovate your products and processes to meet rising expectations
• IT: Get real-time information on any device. Simplify and accelerate business process changes to enable rapid business transformation.
Dynamics 365 for Financials Get a live view of your accounts and data analytics. Gain immediate financial insight to drive growth while decreasing debt through efficient collection management
• Get a complete picture of your business and make better business decisions, with built-in intelligence when and where you need it. Spot trends, prevent issues, and deliver great customer experiences with predictive analytics that guide users to optimal outcomes
• Connect to payroll, banking and other external systems
Dynamics 365 for Field Service Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service can help mobile works keep in touch, use their time more effectively, and reduce cost.
• Allocate mobile resources via optimised route planning and skill-based assignments to intelligently balance workload
• Use advanced analytics and IoT to identify risks, proactively resolve issues and drive service improvement
• Mobile-ready productivity tools allow field-based workers to collaborate with each other and with customers
Dynamics 365 for Sales Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales provides your sales team with the tools needed to achieve target
• Maximise the efficiency of your sales team through Outlook Integration, immersive Excel and embedded OneNote, all from one platform
• Focus on the right prospects with customer insights based on social networks, news, events and connections
• Enable your sales teams to collaborate through document management, co-authoring, enterprise networking and communication
Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation Project Service Automation is an end-to-end solution that supports sales, resourcing, delivery, and billing
• Deepen engagement by building trusted customer relationships
• Empower professionals by providing transparency across all aspects of the business to deliver relevant expertise and project productivity
• Optimise growth by prioritising, innovating and investing in service offerings based on customer needs and the technology landscape