What can I accomplish with Dynamics CRM?
- Increase sales performance with real-time visibility and sales pipeline tracking.
- Resolve customer issues more quickly to build customer loyalty and improve customer retention.
- Create and send engaging marketing campaigns, and track their progress and impact.
- Drill into customer data to identify trends, spot poorly performing customers and highlight pinch points in the sales cycle.
- Compare the performance of sales and customer service teams across the organization.
- Visualize the status of customer interactions via personalized dashboards and reports
- Integrate marketing, sales, order and service desk data within one system.
How will Esuasive support me during my trial?
Dynamics CRM is a great solution for marketers, sales and customer service teams. Sign up for a free trial, and explore at your own pace what Dynamics CRM can do for your business. Esuasive will support you every step of the way.
If you are uncertain how to get started, we will get you up and running. If you want to talk about the best way to structure a trial, or need help loading your own data, we can help with that too.
Throughout your trial we will answer any questions you may have and help you understand how out-of-the-box functionality can be customized to align with your business processes.
Dynamics CRM looks good! What’s my next step?
After a trial, many customers move on to a proof of concept. In a proof of concept, Esuasive works with you to identify a set of requirements, specific to you, against which Dynamics CRM can be evaluated more thoroughly. The aim is to make sure Dynamics CRM meets your requirements in a ‘real world’ situation. We work with you to configure and customize Dynamics CRM to prove the solution is a good fit, and outline a road map to take you from proof of concept to delivered production system.
What if I want to convert my trial to a full Dynamics CRM subscription?
At any time during your trial you can activate a monthly subscription for a number of users per month. The transition is seamless – your data, and any customizations you have made during your trial, are preserved.
Already on Office 365?
Dynamics CRM work seamlessly with Office 365, integrating with Microsoft Outlook, SharePoint and Power BI. If you already have a Microsoft Office 365 account and subscription, please contact us for details of how to activate your Dynamics CRM 2015 trial and to learn about special offers available to Office 365 customers.