Microsoft has announced Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015, which includes updates to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online service and Microsoft Dynamics Marketing which should be available in the fourth quarter of 2014. This new update enables marketers and salespeople to work more closely together so they can engage with customers more successfully by providing them with the tools to deliver an excellent customer experience together.
- Product Families: Boost selling effectiveness with the ability to bundle products and recommend related products for cross-sell/up-sell. Simplify and minimize product management with dynamic product attributes.
- Mobile Sales: Increase sales productivity with flexible, role tailored dashboards and analytics, personalized home pages and the ability to navigate by hierarchy, as well as improved support for disconnected scenarios.
- Enhanced Guided Sales Process: Help guide sellers towards desired outcomes with enhanced branching logic. Increase impact via automation of business processes and enforcement of business rules across all devices.
- Sales Hierarchy Visualizations: Manage and report on your sales data in a way that maps to your business. New hierarchical visualizations and roll-ups bring real-time territory and forecasting data to your fingertips.
- Availability of Dynamics CRM Online in New Markets: Dynamics CRM Online will be available to purchase in 17 new markets in Latin America (making this service globally available in 65 countries).
- Sales and Marketing Collaboration: Help to break down the silos between your marketing and sales teams with the new Sales Collaboration Panel which provides sales reps with unprecedented access to the marketing calendar and campaigns, as well as the ability to provide input into campaigns and targeting. Sellers can control communications targeting their customers as well as set up and receive alerts based on their interactions.
- Multi-channel campaigns: Streamline campaign creation and improve segmentation with graphical email editing, A/B and split testing, integrated offers and approval workflows.
- B2B Marketing: Deepen your lead management capabilities with webinar integration and improved lead scoring, including the ability to introduce multiple lead scoring models.
- New Interactive Marketing Calendar: Gain unprecedented visibility into your marketing plan with the new Interactive Marketing Calendar which allows marketers to manage their end- to- end marketing plans
- Lync Integration: The Click to Call functionality in Lync along with the ability to easily schedule and execute webinars will allow Marketers to collaborate more effectively.
- New Languages: Microsoft Dynamics Marketing will now be available in Russian and Japanese.
- Social Listening Update: Microsoft Social Listening has added Italian as the sixth native language for sentiment tracking and analysis and the number of sources that Social Listening uses has been expanded.
Customer Service updates:
- Case Management: Enable agents to provide differentiated levels of support with flexible SLAs. Gain insight into service effectiveness with the ability to track and analyze key metrics like SLAs, thresholds and Case Resolution.
More capabilities and enhancements as well detailed information about the features above can be found in the Release Preview Guide. If you would like to discuss any of the changes in CRM 2015 please contact us