Handling ASBs in Dynamics 365 for Housing | 7 February | 11 am
Resolving anti-social behaviour cases quickly and effectively is a challenge for all social housing providers. Best practice involves following a consistent process to ensure victims concerns are properly addressed, witnesses are protected and staff have the support and back up they need to deal firmly but fairly with perpetrators and restore harmony to the community.
Esuasive’s Dynamics 365 for Housing ASB module supports each stage of the ASB process:
- Interviewing complainants, witnesses and perpetrators
- Assessing vulnerability
- Completing the risk assessment matrix
- Developing an action plan
- Communicating with agencies and other stakeholders
- Managing referral and mediation processes
- Issuing warning letters
- Initiating formal proceedings – ABA, NOSP, NOE, NTQ
In this live webinar, which runs for approximately 45 minutes, we explore what is involved in each of the above steps and show how Dynamics 365 for Housing supports the end-to-end process. For those who wish to explore specific aspects in more detail we will stay online after the webinar to answer questions and drill down as required.