Empower Contact Centre teams with Dynamics 365 for Housing | 4 April | 11 am
The contact centre is often the first point of engagement with customers, and dealing effectively and efficiently with the varied and specific issues they raise is key to delivering exemplary customer service. In this live webinar we demonstrate how Dynamics 365 for Housing empowers contact centre teams by:
- Linking individual, property and account entities to provide a 360-degree view of the customer
- Capturing and recording every customer interaction, whether by phone, by email, through social media or face to face
- Streamlining the end-to-end case management process
- Assigning tasks to individual and team work queues, with configurable alerts and escalations
- Providing dashboards to help contact centre team leaders manage workload and priorities
This webinar runs for approximately 45 minutes. For those who wish to go a little deeper we will stay online to answer questions and explore specific features in more detail.