Dynamics 365 for Social Housing | 11 June | 10 am
Dynamics 365 for Housing provides a pre-configured solution for Housing Associations, Local Authorities and social housing providers in the not-for-profit sector. Register for this 45-minute live demo to learn how Dynamics 365 for Housing accelerates digital transformation by driving customer and tenant engagement, streamlining business processes, improving the way services are delivered, supporting integration and data sharing with partners and reducing operational costs. In this live streaming webinar, we:
- Demonstrate how Dynamics 365 for Housing links customer, property and account entities to give a 360-degree view of the customer
- Showcase the pre-configured business processes built in to Dynamics 365 for Housing, including case management, complaints handling, arrears, repairs, voids, exchanges, staircasing and sales & lettings
- Explore how the out-of-the-box capabilities of Dynamics 365 enable Housing Officers and Neighbourhoods teams to work offline, streamlining field-based processes such as Estate Inspections, ASBs, etc.
- Demo an example of a Tenant Portal directly connected to and fully integrated with the back-end CRM system
- Show how Dynamics 365 for Housing incorporates the familiar Microsoft ‘look and feel, removing one of the main hurdles to user adoption
This webinar runs for approximately 45 minutes. For those who wish to go a little deeper we will stay online to answer questions and explore specific features in more detail.