Dynamics 365 for Social Housing | 5 December | 11 am
Dynamics 365 for Housing is a pre-configured solution for Housing Associations and Local Authority social housing providers designed to accelerate digital transformation by driving customer and tenant engagement, streamlining business processes and improving the way services are delivered.
In this live streaming webinar we will:
- Show how Dynamics 365 for Housing links customers, properties and accounts to give a 360-degree view of the customer
- Highlight built-in business processes for case management, complaints handling, arrears, repairs, voids, exchanges, staircasing and sales & lettings
- Explore how Dynamics 365 out-of-the-box capabilities can streamline field-based processes such as Estate Inspections, ASBs, etc.
- Demonstrate an example of a Tenant Portal directly connected to and fully integrated with the back-end CRM system
- Show how Dynamics 365 for Housing incorporates the familiar Microsoft ‘look and feel’, removing one of the main hurdles to user adoption
This webinar runs for approximately 45 minutes. For those who wish to go a little deeper we will stay online to answer questions and explore specific features in more detail.