Empower Contact Centre teams with Dynamics 365 for Housing | 14 May | 10 am
Dynamics 365 for Housing has been built from the ground up to meet the needs of housing associations and other social housing providers. Dynamics 365 for Housing transforms the traditional property-centric view of social housing, putting the customer at the centre to reflect the complex relationships between tenants, accounts, properties, activities/cases and external service providers, incorporating pre-configured, customizable workflows to provide out-of-the-box support for all common social housing processes.
The contact centre is often the first point of engagement with tenants, and dealing with their specific issues effectively and efficiently is the key to providing exemplary customer service. This webinar explains how Dynamics 365 for Housing empowers contact centre teams by:
- Linking individuals with properties and accounts to provide a 360-degree view of the customer
- Capturing every customer interaction, whether by phone, email, in person or through social media, in one place
- Streamlining case management
- Managing individual and task work queues, with alerts and escalations
- Providing dashboards to help contact centre staff manage workload and priorities
This webinar runs for approximately 45 minutes. For those who wish to go a little deeper we will stay online to answer any questions and drill down to explore specific features of Dynamics 365 for Housing in more detail.