Exploring Mobile CRM in Social Housing | 17 October | 10am
Esuasive’s Dynamics 365 for Housing solution is specifically designed for social housing providers – Housing Associations, Local Councils and Charities. Dynamics 365 for housing supports all of the core customer processes, including sales and lettings, case management, contact centre, responsive repairs, arrears management, and many others. In this webinar we focus on the needs of neighbourhood teams, repairs contractors and other mobile workers who need full CRM functionality whilst working out of the office.
Dynamics 365 for Housing provides a single, consistent view of customer information and supports business workflows seamlessly across desktop and mobile platforms. Join our webinar to see for yourself how Dynamics 365 for Housing looks and runs on the desktop and on mobile devices, and explore how Dynamics 365 for Housing:
- Links tenants, tenancies, properties and cases, putting the customer at the centre
- Streamlines case management by providing one view of the customer across desktop and mobile device
- Connects neighbourhood teams, repairs contractors and other mobile workers
- Highlights risk and vulnerability indicators to those working with problem tenants
- Supports business process workflows on mobile devices ‘out of the box’, ensuring best practice is adhered to by those working out of the office
- Integrates with your existing Housing Management System
This webinar will run for 45 minutes. For those who may wish to go a little deeper we will stay online after the webinar to answer any questions and drill down to explore specific features in more detail.