Handling ASBs in Dynamics 365 for Housing | 16 January | 11 am
Every anti-social behaviour case demands that victims’ concerns are properly addressed, that witnesses are protected, and that staff have the support they need to deal firmly with perpetrators.
Esuasive’s Dynamics 365 for Housing ASB module aligns with best practice in ASB resolution to quickly restore harmony to the community. ASB process steps supported include:
- Interviewing complainants, witnesses and perpetrators
- Assessing vulnerability
- Completing the risk assessment matrix
- Developing an action plan
- Communicating with local agencies
- Managing referral and mediation processes
- Sending warning letters
- Initiating formal proceedings
- Issuing agreements and notices
This webinar runs for approximately 45 minutes. For those who wish to go a little deeper we will stay online to answer questions and explore specific features in more detail.